1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

SAE Adapter to 1/4" on E57H

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by HeavyD, Dec 19, 2010.

1. HeavyD

HeavyD Member

Do they make such a thing???
    I would like to standardize my couplings to be able to swap plows/pumps etc. to different vehicles. I have an E47 and an E57H and the couplers are different. I want to go to the 1/4" NPT male threaded connection on my E57 (like on the E47) to be able to thread on any coupler I want as I have a ton of the old style.
    Thanks for any help.
    Dean

2. littlejohns77

littlejohns77 Junior Member

Yes I bought some a few years back to make sae angle cylinder 1/4" at my local hydraulic shop

3. HeavyD

HeavyD Member

no local shop here....nearest one is near Rochester 35 miles away..I probably could find it on line if I could find out what size SAE thread is on the E57 block...
    At least I know they make such a thing..
    Thanks,
    Dean

4. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

They're 3/4-16. If you do not have a local hydro shop to purchase from you can find them online. Just looking around at online plow places (such as Mill Supply) even they have them now to handle this type of request, as it's a very common one. I'm sure they want you to believe that their proprietary but they're nothing special or "one off".

5. HeavyD

HeavyD Member

Awesome, Thanks for the help!
    Dean

6. HeavyD

HeavyD Member

Awesome, Thanks for the help!
    Dean

Last edited: Dec 19, 2010