1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Sad Sad Day!

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by brimow, Mar 15, 2001.

1. brimow

brimow Junior Member

It was a sad day today. Took the plow off the truck...summerized it. Took the spreader off....summerized it. No more good excuses to stay out late anymore. Guess I'll have to start mulching now.... lifes ruff!

2. CCLC

CCLC Member

I hear ya man.

We just took everything off the other day except 1 plow and one v-box.

We even did a few small clean ups yesterday.

SPRING HERE WE COME!!!

3. earth works inc.

earth works inc. Member

Ditto in Dayton. Have 2 v-boxes off and all of the plows but kept one v-box on just in case. Maybe tonight - lite dusting.

Started the mulching - got 120 yards down so far. wish it would snow so i could get rid of the salt.

I believe spring is here.

4. plowjockey

plowjockey PlowSite.com Sponsor

Salting

Call me Rob if it is in bulk form and you want to move a lot. I can have the salter back on the big red beast in 45 minutes flat including going to get the truck where I park it.

Bruce

5. Mike Nelson

Mike Nelson Senior Member

brimow,
    Just think now you can stay out drinking and don't have to worry about plowing:D