1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Sad day!!!!

Discussion in 'Storm Pictures' started by tls22, Apr 4, 2008.

1. tls22

tls22 PlowSite Veteran

Put the plows away for the summer, until next year snow gods!:waving:

My dads truck and mine!
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. tls22

tls22 PlowSite Veteran

Dollys:rolleyes:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. K20Fisher

K20Fisher Senior Member
    from Maine

Nice do you have a lift or anything on that truck it looks higher then the other

4. tls22

tls22 PlowSite Veteran

Yeah...i have a leveling kit and put on 285's! I like how it sits! Thanks for the comment!

5. Danscapes

Danscapes Senior Member

I love those high dollar plow dollies........great idea

6. ABES

ABES PlowSite.com Addict
    from MN

yes spring is here it looks like. I already started a mulch job I had planned and went and picked up a couple of yards of mulch. All the plows are still on but i doubt we will use them again.

7. tls22

tls22 PlowSite Veteran

Haha thanks...yeah got them from home depot, and just cut the center out of them! Works well!

8. tls22

tls22 PlowSite Veteran

Nice man, yeah i wish the rain would stop around here! I have started all my clean-ups, did u get snow a few days back?

9. ABES

ABES PlowSite.com Addict
    from MN

Ya we had 6" of snow on monday night i got 11 hours of plowing in but now all the snow has melted and I just cant sit around the house anymore I want to get to work. ussmileyflag

10. tls22

tls22 PlowSite Veteran

I hear that, the winter was so boring around here! Im glad im back at work, i hate rain outs!

11. Snowplow71

Snowplow71 Senior Member

Not to be mean, maybe theres a reason, but why do you have the plows all the way up? I hate when our guys do that. I'm weird like that, and think it looks "tougher" with it closer to the ground. Nice trucks by the way!!!

12. tls22

tls22 PlowSite Veteran

Thanks man, yeah i just took the picture where i left the blades! I have no preference on where they sit, but when im in travel plow it is low and angeled to keep the eng cool!

13. nicksplowing

nicksplowing PlowSite.com Addict

NICE TRUCKS TIM ........ I MUST SAY WHERE CAN I GET ME A SET OF THEM MEAN AZZ DOLLIES :D:drinkup::drinkup::drinkup:

14. tls22

tls22 PlowSite Veteran

15. mike psd

mike psd PlowSite.com Addict
    from pa

hey man its not all that bad we really never had a winter anyhow LOL i put on my summer wheels and tires yesterday better save the meats for next winter hahaha

16. iceyman

iceyman 2000 Club Member

u shud keep them on in case of flooding.....:D:drinkup:

17. ServiceOnSite

ServiceOnSite Senior Member

im about to do the same thing as far as putting them away goes. right now im making a few brackest so that i canstack one plow on top of the other one. i have a bobcat with forks so this makes it easer to do this. nice trucks by the way:salute:

18. J&R Landscaping

J&R Landscaping PlowSite.com Addict

Spring is here for the most part. My plow was put away about a month and a half ago. Time to get the trailer out and the mowers going again.

19. deere615

deere615 2000 Club Member

Yep spring is here, last week I was putting the snow stuff away a getting out the lawn care stuff

20. linycctitan

linycctitan Senior Member

Yup, sad is right!! It has been a pretty sad winter! Did a bunch of spring cleanups last week. Pulled out the rest of the equipment and started all the pm on it tuesday. I guess when I'm done with that, I'll give the plow a final bath, soak her down with FF and tuck her in for the summer. Hopefully we'll have a better winter next time around. On the bright side, fishin season is almost upon us, we should hold a contest on here to see who catches the biggest striper this year!!!