1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Sad Day

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Vaughn Schultz, Dec 24, 2004.

1. Vaughn Schultz

Vaughn Schultz PlowSite.com Addict

I, Eric Schultz along side Grass Busters Inc. Officially declare this the "December With Out Snow" :cry:

Our hearts and prayers go out to the unsung hero's of winter and there families and friends that morn this loss with us.

God bless us, every one.
  2. psdiesel24

psdiesel24 Member

this sucks when are we going to get some snow here in the aurora naperville are heck in the chicago are we have plowed once and salted twice this year thats not cool i want snow im going to go crazy soon i have nothing to do :eek:
  3. Dwan

Dwan Senior Member

You think you got it bad? Here in Juneau Alaska we havn't had much snow in the last 5 years. 45 degrees here and looking at a wet christmas.
  4. Mainiac

Mainiac Member

Wow, I would think Alaska would be exempt from the boring weather phenomenon. Must be all the heat the factories and mills are generating in China to import to the USA! :mad:
  5. badranman

badranman Senior Member

Live from Nova Scotia, pouring rain right now. Uh..this is winter isn't it?
  6. PackRat

PackRat Member
    from Kansas

Colder than a banker's heart here, the last 2 days. Just enough flakes, in the window and door jambs, to think, maybe it snowed.

Not bad out now, that the wind has gone down.