1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

sad day...

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by PTSolutions, Mar 12, 2010.

1. PTSolutions

PTSolutions PlowSite.com Addict

70* temps around here last couple of days, now it will be rainy and 50's for the weekend which means

last bit of snow left in the yard:
    [​IMG]

so i went to the local home&patio show to get in the summer mindset! show wasnt as big as i thought it would be, but this isnt the main one.

my main supply yard had a nice 2500sq ft. setup there.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. PTSolutions

3. PTSolutions

some other exhibits:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. Burkartsplow

Burkartsplow PlowSite Veteran

I just my letter from kurtz and they are holding there prices for supplies again this year. I use the one in Avon for all my supplies. They are great to work with and have treated me right for years.

5. Rock Boat

Rock Boat Member

Can we get a moment of silence for the dwindling snow piles now with that being said we can walk with are heads held high knowing we have done a professional job and the pay checks are starting to roll in about this time in the year i'm tired of snow and ready for summer my driveway has been deteriating for years but this year has been rough on it so its time to replace it and those pictures give me alot of ideas and i had alot of tree branches come down this year

6. Mr.Markus

Mr.Markus PlowSite Fanatic

You're gonna put a fireplace in your driveway.... aren't you!!!:D

7. Rock Boat

Rock Boat Member

thats not a bad idea my truck will be able to snuggle up to the fire on them cold winter days maybe some tiki tourches it would be so romantic

8. ColumbiaLand

ColumbiaLand Senior Member

FACE IT Spring is here!:D All of the plows are put away. All 3 spreaders are clean and stacked in there. The loader and skidsteer are back and both pushers are clean and on the rack for the summer

Plows.jpg

9. ColumbiaLand

ColumbiaLand Senior Member

sooo.... put your stuff away so the nice weather continues.....

10. Kuzanut

Kuzanut Senior Member

hahah i would but its been raining so much i will sink through the gravel portion of my drive if i try and put the plow away.. You think 8' of 3/4 crushed stone with 4" of item 4 and then a skim coating of stone dust would be solid.. I almost lost my boots back there today... oh well..

11. Lux Lawn

Lux Lawn PlowSite.com Addict

You sure are confident.
    I for one am hoping that its done, but not putting everything away thats for sure.

12. Banksy

Banksy PlowSite Veteran

I'm ready for fall!

13. Lux Lawn

Lux Lawn PlowSite.com Addict

Rushing things a little aren't you?

14. PTSolutions

placed a big order from sparkplugs.com for all my trimmers, chain saws and blowers, gonna pick up some air filters, 2 stroke oil, bar/chain oil and tires for my z turns tomoro.

gotta drop the belly pans and pop the cab on the rc100 to clean it out and get it ready for spring and then gonna look at some enclosed trailers this week. so in all this week is a prep week for this year and its looking pretty good so far.

15. ajslands

ajslands 2000 Club Member

What!?!! Fall is the worst season ever, Besides hunting, I hate doing fall clean ups. It can take so long sometimes, it's good money but it's a pita

16. Sydenstricker Landscaping

Sydenstricker Landscaping PlowSite Veteran

I use the Kurtz in Willowick and they have always treated me very well there. Were those blocks there new Techo block line?? I got something in the mail about that and was just curious. I didnt make it to any of the garden shows, oh well lol.

17. Banksy

Banksy PlowSite Veteran

Spend a summer down here and you'll love fall and winter.

18. PTSolutions

ya, the whole display was built with the new techoblok line. im not sure if thats all they'll be carrying from now on, i hope not. I liked the unilock and belgard products.

im attending the techobloc presentation on wed this week and they announced the dates for the icpi and ncma cert classes will be held in april just down the street from the valley view location.

19. 91AK250

91AK250 PlowSite.com Addict

theres still waist high snow here, but today it did get above freezing...the season may be turning...slowly!

20. PTSolutions

i need to get up to alaska some day, that would be an amazing vacation!