1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Sad but true

Discussion in 'Boss Plows Discussion' started by redhenny16, Jan 20, 2006.

1. redhenny16

redhenny16 Senior Member

I'm getting to be very good at lining my truck up to my Boss poly v. You see this is the first winter that I could park my truck inside my new garage with the plow on it. Unfortunately I took my plow off inside the garage on Dec. 22nd and I have been parking the truck against the plow ever since. I can now line the truck and plow up perfectly every time. I could probably do it blindfolded. Hopefully I can actually hook the plow up and use it soon. This has been the lamest winter that I have ever seen.:(
  2. mike33

mike33 Senior Member

I have the cart boss dealers sell. Works very well, pull up roll cart under neath
    the plow then drop un hook and roll plow where you want to store it. Same on hook up just roll it up to truck and hook up