1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Saber light adapter drawings

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by Nascar24, Oct 4, 2009.

1. Nascar24

Nascar24 Senior Member

I'm in the middle of an install 05 Chevy 2500 HD, I realized I have the wrong set of adapters 07104, so I'm looking to reconfigure the plugs to work as a 07400, Meyer's site doesn't show the 07400's anyone got a set of drawings?

Thanks
    Jay

2. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

The 07400 is the complete kit with the DRL module Jay. And in that kit is included the 07104 light adapters...which if you check are on the site. Compare that 07185 diagram with that of the 07104 diagram, which are the adapters that come in the 07108 DRL and adapter kit for the '99-'02 positive common kit..

Basically all you need to do is swap the paired wires 180* on each of the four bulb side connectors. Leave the module side conenctor as is.

Last edited: Oct 4, 2009
  3. Nascar24

Nascar24 Senior Member

Thanks B&B

I now realize I have other issues, having the correct adapters , it has to be something else popping the fuse, I'll have to go back and recheck what I did.

Thanks again
    Jay

4. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

So it's blowing the light harness fuse Jay?