1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

S650 or S770

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment' started by magnum1, Oct 29, 2013.

1. magnum1

magnum1 Senior Member
    from ID & ND

Looking at a new bobcat. s650 or s770, either unit will fulfill my requirements.
    anyone have one or both of these units. any complaints or concerns. Any recommendations ?

2. Ne1

Ne1 Senior Member

I have several s250's and a new s650 same machine obviously. I run 10' pushers on them and wouldn't use anything else. Plenty of power just make sure to get the 2 speed option.

3. IMAGE

IMAGE Sponsor

If you're willing to travel to pick one up... Call the bobcat dealer in Wahpeton ND http://www.lillegardinc.com/

Ask about the ones that are coming in from the "beet program". They are $5-10k less, and usually only have 75-150 hours on them, and come with a full warranty.

4. magnum1

magnum1 Senior Member
    from ID & ND

Hey Image whats uuuuuuup, The S770 which is the unit I decided upon purchasing loaded will run me 65,000.00 + or - I can live with that. As a matter of fact it will be heading to ND from ID Wed of next week to bore holes with me in the air ride heated cab radio a blasting, Can't wait just hate the 800 mi. trip to my place in Fairview MT. It takes approx. 12 hrs to get there from my home in American Falls, ID. I make that trip approx once a month.

Last edited: Oct 29, 2013
  5. magnum1

magnum1 Senior Member
    from ID & ND

Next ????? snow plow suggestions, No pushers or blowers please. just plows

Last edited: Oct 29, 2013
  6. IMAGE

IMAGE Sponsor

Sounds like a nice machine! Congrats !!

7. rob_cook2001

rob_cook2001 2000 Club Member

For a plow the only way I would lo is a snow wolf or a cage. I have a 8ft snow wolf with a set of wings on my s650 and it's a great plow!.. bobcat also has a line of heavy duty plows (they are orange in color not black) and they are also a very strong plow. Good luck.

8. IMAGE

IMAGE Sponsor

If you're going plow only, the bobcat plow is plug and play. Any other brand will need an adapter to work.

9. TKLAWN

TKLAWN PlowSite Veteran

The snow wolf we run just needs the hydros hooked up and the plow runs of triggers on the machine and the regular operating controls. Ours does have acs if it matters.

10. ponyboy

ponyboy Senior Member

I run a boss and love it