1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

S330 radio

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself to the Community' started by TF123456, Nov 9, 2010.

1. TF123456

TF123456 Junior Member

I need someone to help me with what to buy speakers radio antenna ect. how to install and money is not a issue i just cant take the head phones anymore any help will be awesome.

2. tom5301

tom5301 Member

heavy duty radio.com

3. Rat_Power_78

Rat_Power_78 Senior Member

I have the setup the Bobcat dealer sells. Very compact radio unit, but trying to find a place to mount the speakers neatly, securely, and out of the way is a real challenge.

4. TF123456

TF123456 Junior Member

How much are the bobcat radios

5. Rat_Power_78

Rat_Power_78 Senior Member

As I recall, for the radio, speakers, antenna, and harness I spent somewhere around $330. The radio has weather band on it that cuts in any time there is an alert, and an auxilary input that I usually hook my Ipod into. The radio harness plugs into the factory harness if I remember right, but being universal its about three feet too long, so all that extra wire has to get stuffed in the head liner somewhere. Also, but a little sealer on the antenna where it passes through the cab, or you will get a leak when it rains.