1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

S185snow picture thread

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by S185snow, Jan 31, 2016.

1. S185snow

S185snow Junior Member
    from VA

Quick bio about me: I owned my lawn care and snow removal business in HS for 3 years, but got accepted to a great college with a Horticulture program, so that's where I am now. I don't own my own business anymore, but I do work as a Maintenance Tech. for a public garden. I'm not sure what my path will be after college, but I have a few years to decide that. Anyways, we do snow removal work on only the garden complex. We have an 83 dodge ram dump with a plow, a Bobcat S185, a BCS walkbehind tractor, and a BR 600, plus shovels etc.. We barely use the dodge for snow, we've found that the Bobcat works better. A few pics:

2. xgiovannix12

xgiovannix12 PlowSite.com Addict

going to need some rubbers on that bobcat soon :D nice fleet
  3. S185snow

S185snow Junior Member
    from VA

Thanks man, I appreciate it!
  4. S185snow

S185snow Junior Member
    from VA

Some more pics:
    Dump truck getting its oil changed
    Dump truck parked. You can see it's seen some better days. It still runs though, and not bad either I might add, considering it's 33 years old!
    A sidewalk with 6+ inches of snow and ice on it that I cleared with the Bobcat. It was tight as I didn't want to damage anything, but definitely a nice challenge.
    Using the BCS tractor to clear some paths.

5. S-205

S-205 Senior Member
    from Ontario

I like your username
  6. S185snow

S185snow Junior Member
    from VA

Hey, thanks man! I like your username too!