1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

S10 ZR2 for plowing?

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself to the Community' started by ICindrich, Dec 22, 2005.

1. ICindrich

ICindrich Senior Member

I currently plow for a contractor with his truck, but I am thinking about putting a plow on my 2000 GMC Sonoma ZR2. Wondering if any one plows with an S10, how it held up, what kind of plow, suspension, ect. I'm thinking about buying a pathfinder because they are pretty inexpensive, any one know anything about them?

2. rfed32

rfed32 Senior Member

i was plowing with a 1996 s10 its a driveway monster...now the plow is on a s10 blazer but i would say u can find a few plows for it, snoway ST22, blizzard 720LT, fisher MM2 6.9..but they are good for the driveways and small lots...if its an auto get a trany cooler and u might want to put some weight in the bed of the truck....good luck