1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

S10 Plow

Discussion in 'Chevy Trucks' started by bradman0087, Aug 21, 2008.

1. bradman0087

bradman0087 Member

My new house has a big hill for a driveway and i am going to need to keep it clear so i can get up and down safely this winter.. I have a 2002 chevy s10 crw cab ZR5 with the 4.3l vortec.. I considered snow bear but dont want to get out to angle plow.. I need something inexpensive maybe up to $ 3,000 and i do not want to tear up my truck i will only be plowing 2-3 driveways.... Brad
  2. Newdude

Newdude Senior Member

snoway 22 series should be perfect. Check there link at the top. Not sure but you could add timbrens if applicable to help hold the plow.
  3. toby4492

toby4492 2000 Club Member

Our 22 series make excellent applications for the S-10. Hydraulic down pressure system and wireless controls available as options.

A 5 year structural and 2 year electric/hydraulic warranty comes standard. Here is a link to some additional information. http://www.snoway.com/index.cfm/act/viewSeries/type/Plow/cat/11