1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

S.W. Micigans first plowable event 12-9-11

Discussion in 'Storm Pictures' started by cameo89, Dec 10, 2011.

1. cameo89

cameo89 Senior Member

2. maverjohn

maverjohn Senior Member

Nice videos, lots of us are still waiting for the gold to drop from the sky and bless us.

3. cameo89

cameo89 Senior Member

Thanks, just need to lay some music in the background somehow? but yeah I sure was happy to get out...even if it was only a few inchs...

4. fordpsd

fordpsd Senior Member

Was that a gopro camera? Or something different?

5. DodgeBlizzard

DodgeBlizzard Senior Member

That would be a good tool to use for employees. New lots and new employees are part of the game. How nice would it be to land a new lot in November, drive around the lot with a dashcam saying what to look out for, where to push snow, sidewalks, salting, etc. Then have the employee be able to replay as they drive onto the new lot using a bigger screen. Hope not to hijack your thread. Good videos. Impressed with the quality.

6. cameo89

cameo89 Senior Member

Here is what I have, has a nice suction cup window mount, small 2.5'' screen, I personally have a 8gb SD card in mine but the unit supports upto 64gb, you can set it up to record for 5 min, 10min(you tube limit) and up. you can also set it up to (motion sence record) seems like a nice unit, except the sound or mic is horrible.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/HD720p-IR-C...442?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item1e5fc05a5a

7. wagonproject

wagonproject Junior Member

Nice!

Where in SW MI are you?

8. cameo89

cameo89 Senior Member

Thanks

About 30/40 mile west of you, coloma/watervliet area

You guys got a nice little snow storm a few weeks ago, right? I know Battle creek got 10-12''

9. DuraBird02

DuraBird02 Member

How fast(mph) do you plow? It might just be the camera making it seem fast but it looks like you are haulin' a$$ in the video. Just curious

10. Mark13

Mark13 PlowSite Fanatic

Doesn't look like he's going that fast to me, seems average.

11. cameo89

cameo89 Senior Member

Honestly I don't recall, on my concrete and blacktop lots I go faster, residential slower.
    "IF"we ever get snow again ill look

12. DieselSlug

DieselSlug PlowSite.com Addict

that was good fottage. I want one for plowing and wheeling in the summer!

13. cameo89

cameo89 Senior Member

thanks, if you go up to post #6 I listed a ebay link to the one I have, maybe a little different but basically the same thing.

and "IF" we ever get snow again I can do more video, hopefully after adjustment of the camera, I figured out my sound/no audio issue....I think.