1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

S.W Michigan Boss Poly V plow for sale. NICE!

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by snowbelt5, Jan 10, 2014.

1. snowbelt5

snowbelt5 Member

I am selling my 8.2 Boss Poly V plow because I upgraded to a xt. I have owned this plow for around 5 years and has always been stored in my heated garage and rinsed the salt off after every use. I just changed the hydraulic fluid with genuine boss fluid and is ready to make someone some serious money. It is in excellent condition and I have never had any issues with it. It does have the smartlock cylinders and the new style cutting edges that were put on new at the beginning of the year. I used this plow to do driveways and has not been abused. The price is for the plow only. I am keeping the mount and wiring on my truck in case I need the truck for a backup truck. thanks. These plows new are close to 6500.00. I am relatively firm on the price because of such good shape the plow is in. Call or text
    two six nine 8 7 6 nine zero two five. Located in baroda, MI $3000.00 FiRM. I can not take a dime less or I will keep her for a spare. Give me your phone number and I can text pics quickly. cant figure out how to load them on here.

Last edited: Jan 10, 2014
  2. ProperLandscape

ProperLandscape Member

i wish i lived closer to baroda, I'd buy it in a heatbeat for $3k......bump.

3. TomB...IN

TomB...IN Member
    from Indiana

Can you post a few pictures?

4. snowbelt5

snowbelt5 Member

Check out ebay item number 221352151102. Just type it in the search heading. I have 5 pictures on there.

5. snowbelt5

snowbelt5 Member

6. snowbelt5

snowbelt5 Member

plow is SOLD. thanks.