1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

S.J. precip between 1-3 & 1-21-14

Discussion in 'Weather' started by swingman, Jan 27, 2014.

1. swingman

swingman Junior Member

I know I sound like a nitwit, but I bought a skid of salt on Jan.6 & used about 1/2 of it before the large snow event on Jan.21, but I have no record of where. I usually enter everything into a plow log, but I may have not had it with me. Any of you guys in the Mt. Holly/Willingboro area have record of a precip event between those 2 dates? Trying to get my act together for accurate billing.

2. swingman

swingman Junior Member

Anyone in South Jersey have a record of a snow event between the above dates? Thanks. Swingman.

3. ASlandscapemgt

ASlandscapemgt Junior Member

Good to see another contractor in the same areas we service...what's the name of your company...we service edgewater park maple shade areas

4. swingman

swingman Junior Member

Hello AS. I'm Alpine Landscapes in Willingboro - mostly Tree Service/Landscape Contractor. Any record of plowing & or salting between the above dates?

5. Plow Nuts

Plow Nuts Senior Member

We only have record of 2 events but our customers all have 3" triggers. Most of the other companies we deal with/ sub for were out almost every night salting the refreeze . We are out of Berlin and service properties from berlin to mt laurel.