1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

S.E. Wisconsin 10-1-07

Discussion in 'Storm Pictures' started by yard5864, Dec 2, 2007.

1. yard5864

yard5864 Senior Member

4 inches of snow fell gere today, then sleet, then rain. A real heavy first $$ ! After working 8 hours then12 hours sitting in the truck plowing & salting, I will post some pictures after a long nap.
  2. Mysticlandscape

Mysticlandscape Senior Member

Clearly you have been up too long cause I think your title should say 12-1-07...
  3. dmax08

dmax08 Senior Member

5 inches of snow and still coming down.. no ice or rain as of yet.
  4. nicksplowing

nicksplowing PlowSite.com Addict

:D:Dlmao mystic
  5. 99zr2

99zr2 Senior Member

Dmax are you in the area that is going to get that heavy lake effect on tuesday?
  6. stroker79

stroker79 2000 Club Member

HAHA, I noticed the same thing, Thought snow in Oct? lol
  7. lawncare18

lawncare18 Senior Member

Yes he is and so am I lets hope it hits hard.... got about 4 inches fri ngiht into sat then the 5 today from the storm.. unles it snows in feet people here dont even realize.. they are used to big storms in lake country...
  8. 99zr2

99zr2 Senior Member

I get my weather from cbs channel 6 out my way. I am always jealous with the lake effect snow. By the time it reaches me it is just a dusting to two or three inches.
  9. Been along 2 days basically been working since 12:30pm yesturday. HATE heavy wet snow and rain.
    NOt goin to make much money this year now after my front seal in my tranny went out yesturday. Heard could cost $2500 that might be on the low end. :angry:
    I tell ya get hit with snow early this year and hard right of the bat. I WANT fluffy snow haha.
    Bed time
  10. DUMZ

DUMZ Senior Member

Hunted all day saturday, then started plowing about 7 pm. got done at 9am sunday morning. West Central wiscosin. We got 4-6in here and then the freezing rain started. Turned some easy money into lots more work. Just picked up 3 more jobs today I got to do after work. should be really nice since two are parking lots that have been drove on now two days since it snowed.
  11. NootDogg

NootDogg Senior Member
    from WI

Sat in the truck from 2:30pm on Saturday and didn't climb out of it till 4:00pm on Sunday. Just to get back in it on Monday morn around 2am to go and salt everything. Just got home now at 6:30pm on Monday. We had to get all the trucks washed before the next snow on Tuesday aft. into Wensday morn 2-4". LET ER' RIP TATER CHIP!!! :):):yow!:
  12. yard5864

yard5864 Senior Member

LMAO - was up for way to many hours.