1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

S.A.M. Site

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Bronco1, Feb 24, 2009.

1. Bronco1

Bronco1 Junior Member

Has anyone tried to get on PLOWPARTS.COM? It's the SAM site. It comes up but you can't click on any headings. Did they go out of business? I've been trying to get on it for several days now and still can't. If you've heard anything I 'd appreciate it.

2. EJK2352

EJK2352 Senior Member

Did you try calling them????

3. Bronco1

Bronco1 Junior Member

YES I CALLED ... It gives their number on the site.When you call it, it directs you to a National 10 number and won't connect you to any thing after you state the name and state it's located in, just hangs up on you.

4. EJK2352

EJK2352 Senior Member

I would guess that they went belly up !!!

5. Runner

Runner Senior Member

Yeah,..screw that! They send you a text message from their 888#, and if you reply to it (pressing "y"), it is a $9.99 per month locater service fee (for 20 lookups). It is a scam that has taken over their old number.

6. dlcs

dlcs 2000 Club Member

S.A.M. is is owned by Buyers products Company and they didn't go belly up. I believe their is a link to the SAM sight through Buyers website.