1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

S-10 Plow? Need Help!

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by esmcolo, Dec 6, 2004.

1. esmcolo

esmcolo Junior Member

Hello All,

I have a few late 1990's Chevy/GMC S-10s (1997 - 2000). I want to put plows on these trucks to plow small lots, driveways, etc up to a few inches here in colorado. Are there any plows out there that will fit this trucks? They are two wheel drive but I will work with that. Please let me know if you know anything. Also, if these trucks will not work, what else can I use for small truck/SUV plows? jeeps, dodges, fords, older trucks, etc. Please give input...all advice will be greatly appreciated. :help:

2. The Boss

The Boss 2000 Club Member

2wd will not work with a small truck like that. There has been alot of "heated" discussions on here about this same topic. If they were 4wd, that would be a different story.
    Where in Colorado are you? My dad lives in Castle Rock.

Welcome to Plowsite!
  3. esmcolo

esmcolo Junior Member

What plow would fit on a 4 wheel drive version of my trucks? Maybe I've have trade in my 2WDs for 4WDs. What about little jeeps?
  4. PLOWMAN45

PLOWMAN45 2000 Club Member

little jeeps with 4 wheel drive that will work
  5. grotecguy

grotecguy Senior Member

I have a 6'8" Snoway that would work.

Mark K
  6. esmcolo

esmcolo Junior Member

What would that plow fit on that you have? How much do you want for it? Thanks, esmcolo
  7. grotecguy

grotecguy Senior Member

All I have is the A-frame blade and power unit.
    I have priced it locally for $700 or offer.
    I watched one sell on ebay for over $1300.00 about 3 weeks ago.

PM me your email addy and I'll send a pic, its too large to post here.

Mark K