1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

S-10 Blazer

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by AvalancheX4, Oct 12, 2006.

1. AvalancheX4

AvalancheX4 Junior Member

Anyone out there with a Fisher Homesteader on a S-10 Blazer. I own a 1999 Blazer and want to install a plow for driveway type plowing. I've never owned a Fisher or a light duty plow before and wanted some feedback. I have plowed in the Buffalo area for over 35 years but it with a larger 3/4 ton truck and plow setup. Thanks for any guidance.:help:
  2. h_riderca

h_riderca Member

I don't have a homesteader, but I did mount a blizzard 680 onto the front of my 2000 blazer. I have not had any problems with it.
  3. jax1013

jax1013 Senior Member

fisher 6.8 ld

I have a 6.8 fisher LD .... It came off a 97 jimmy so it may fit your truck...good shape..call me at 917 417 6611 or jax1013@aol.com
    Thanks jack
  4. itsgottobegreen

itsgottobegreen PlowSite.com Addict

I was just about to say There is a guy in NY that has a Fisher LD off a Jimmy. I was going to buy it myself But stumbled across one closer to home. But Jax beat me to it. It his forsale anyways. :rolleyes: