1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Rusty Floors in southeast wisconsin w/ pics

Discussion in 'Truck & Equipment Repair' started by park's ranger, Oct 7, 2008.

1. park's ranger

park's ranger Junior Member

Need some help finding someone to replace the floors in my 93 ranger. I got a clean parts truck off craigslist. I was going to switch the cab but saw the parts truck had a hole cut in the roof. It used to be a delta airlines truck. The hole was so they could look up while driving under planes. The floors are all clean as it was only used on the tarmac where they don't use salt. Here are some pics of my rig and my problem.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I am in the process of stripping the cab down on the parts truck to cut all the panels I need. I'm looking for someone to do the replacement work on the plow truck. If anyone knows of someone in or around Milwaukee,WI that can do this at a reasonable price please let me know.. Also How does everyone like the 6'6'' Boss v-plow. I have two of these trucks