1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

rust free florida 94 f350 7.3 turbo auto ext.cab 4x4

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by mr.muddmotors, Nov 16, 2011.

1. mr.muddmotors

mr.muddmotors Junior Member

have a very nice 1994 f350 4x4 7.3 turbo diesel extended cab long bed. this truck is from florida has never been driven in snow or salt and is absolutely rust free. the pics dont do it justice this is an absolutly beautiful old body style truck. you would have to see it to believe it. i could probalbly get more parting it out the body is so clean. anyway no time for that, the body has higher milage, but the 7.3 turbo diesel engine was recently replaced and the engine currently has just over 130000. the trans also has lower miles it was replaced at the dealer 4 years ago and has about 92000 miles. this truck runs and drives excellent 4x4 works as it should. has plenty of power. also has a very nice draw tite hideaway gooseneck in the bed. i have a few extras to go with the truck such as lights, a grill, and an aluminum cap. the truck needs tires and rear shocks. and the passenger seat armrest is broken. also the pics are from today not date shown. idk if i could bring myself to do it but it would make a great plow truck. call for more info 3500 cash firm. or i have a 99 crew cab long box f350 7.3 turbo with a jasper auto also vgc whichever sells first.
    Last edited: Nov 16, 2011
  2. Dissociative

Dissociative 2000 Club Member

what pics?
  3. Pushin 2 Please

Pushin 2 Please PlowSite Veteran

So clean, I can't even see it!
  4. kevlars

kevlars Senior Member

Yeah, pics would be cool...

5. Winfrey

Winfrey Junior Member

yes pics would be awesome
  6. nixray

nixray Senior Member

how much for the newer one, and it must be snowing really bad over there on the east side of the state cause we cant see either truck
  7. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Pics dammit
  8. fordboy

fordboy Senior Member

theres pics on detroit craigslist
  9. Winfrey

Winfrey Junior Member

10. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Wow I really like that truck. I know it says cash......but are you looking for anything on trade? Plow stuff or anything?
  11. nixray

nixray Senior Member

The CL ad has been removed. This has been asked but would you trade???
    ngramer AT yahoo