1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

rust free florida 94 f350 7.3 turbo auto ext.cab 4x4

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by mr.muddmotors, Nov 16, 2011.

1. mr.muddmotors

mr.muddmotors Junior Member

have a very nice 1994 f350 4x4 7.3 turbo diesel extended cab long bed. this truck is from florida has never been driven in snow or salt and is absolutely rust free. the pics dont do it justice this is an absolutly beautiful old body style truck. you would have to see it to believe it. i could probalbly get more parting it out the body is so clean. anyway no time for that, the body has higher milage, but the 7.3 turbo diesel engine was recently replaced and the engine currently has just over 130000. the trans also has lower miles it was replaced at the dealer 4 years ago and has about 92000 miles. this truck runs and drives excellent 4x4 works as it should. has plenty of power. also has a very nice draw tite hideaway gooseneck in the bed. i have a few extras to go with the truck such as lights, a grill, and an aluminum cap. the truck needs tires and rear shocks. and the passenger seat armrest is broken. also the pics are from today not date shown. idk if i could bring myself to do it but it would make a great plow truck. 3500 cash firm.
  2. Pushin 2 Please

Pushin 2 Please PlowSite Veteran

Its so clean that I can't see it. Pics please.
  3. fatboyNJ

fatboyNJ Senior Member
    from NJ

yea pics help sell...espically a desirable truck like that
  4. greywynd

greywynd PlowSite.com Addict

Which engine is it, as there were two turbo's available that year, the 7.3 IDI turbo, and the 1st generation of the 7.3 Powerstroke.
  5. fordboy

fordboy Senior Member

how many miles is on the truck? I seen the pics over on craigslist its a nice looking truck. St clair is a little far though for me would you be willing to meet me part way for asking price?