1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Running out of Room

Discussion in 'Residential Snow Removal' started by Swinn, Mar 1, 2008.

1. Swinn

Swinn Member

Are there any commercial guys around Concord NH that would be willing to move some snow with a tractor or loader for someone not on their normal route. I may be able to make it the rest of the season. Elm Street in Penacook is getting dangerous with the high snow banks and narrow streets

Snow1.jpg

Snow3.jpg

Snow2.jpg

2. Quality SR

Quality SR PlowSite.com Addict

Wow, you guys are getting slammed. Thats all i hear on the news is NH and Maine getting hammered with snow. I wish i had time to take off or i would take a ride and give you guys a hand.

3. Mike S

Mike S PlowSite.com Addict

Nice stacking buddy! If you where in Ohio I would give you a hand but I have an Idea rent some thing for the weekend. Maybe $200 and you can put 8 hrs on it! Just an idea.

4. AndyTblc

AndyTblc Senior Member

How much snow do you have on the roof, 3 feet maby. Looks like a ton, good idea you pulled it down.

5. Quality SR

Quality SR PlowSite.com Addict

It looks like he started too by the first picture.

6. ChevKid03

ChevKid03 Senior Member

Looks to me like thats a detached garage since all the other houses seem to only have about 1 foot of snow on them.