1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Rubber Vehicle Flooring

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Hambrick & Co., Feb 23, 2008.

1. Hambrick & Co.

Hambrick & Co. PlowSite.com Addict

Does any one know where I can get custom pre cut flooring for my truck. My carpet floors are trashed after this winter. I would like to have something that wont absorb the water from getting in and out during the winter. Let me know if you know of any good companies. Thanks Mike
  2. Sydenstricker Landscaping

Sydenstricker Landscaping PlowSite Veteran

Not to Hi-jack the thread but I would like to know as well. The carpets from landscaping and plowing have turned it to poop
  3. KGRlandscapeing

KGRlandscapeing 2000 Club Member

guys this is y when u get a new truck u take whole pices of carpet from like in the house and put them down. then put a rubber mat over it and ur good to go. u dont really need the rubber mat thou. carpet gets nasty u toss it.
  4. vanwhyjr

vanwhyjr Senior Member

5. treeman06

treeman06 Senior Member

when you get a new truck ask for the carpet delete, save cash and headache of trying to keep it clean/dry
  6. AbsoluteH&L

AbsoluteH&L Senior Member

Rip the carpet poop out and Rhino Line it!
  7. Hambrick & Co.

Hambrick & Co. PlowSite.com Addict

Thanks that is what im looking for......
  8. bike5200

bike5200 Senior Member
    from Ky

I think Bass Pro sells a mat that is turned up on all the sides so it will hold in any moisture or dirt. From the pictures that I remember seeing, the turn up looks to be about an inch tall. If they don't have them look for a outdoor/ sportsman supplier.. :drinkup::drinkup:
  9. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

Buy Weathertech floor liners, they are the best thing known to man for covering your carpet. They are form fitted to your floor and the matt extends over your rocker, so the the water runs out your doors. I have tried everthing and these are the best.
    Last edited: Feb 23, 2008