1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Rubber floor mats?

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by mister_snowplow, Dec 3, 2004.

1. mister_snowplow

mister_snowplow Senior Member

I'm looking to buy some rubber floor mats for my truck. Should I go to a place like Autozone, or is there a place online that you recommend buying them from? Thanks for the help! :waving:

2. Bad Luck

Bad Luck Senior Member

truckperformance.com
    stylinconcepts.com
    cheaptruckparts.com
    truckaddons.com
    huskyliners.com

3. dmontgomery

dmontgomery PlowSite.com Addict

I always used Huskyliners.com.......great product.

4. The Boss

The Boss 2000 Club Member

Another vote for Huskey Liners. :nod:

5. mister_snowplow

mister_snowplow Senior Member

Thanks for the help guys...I'll look into Huskyliners. :waving:

Last edited: Dec 3, 2004
  6. LINY Rob

LINY Rob Senior Member

I dont like the husky liners because they tend to be a bit slippery, not a problem for the driver as he is used to it, more for when a passenger climbs in and has thier feet go out from under them

I got the catch-alls from Summit Racing, they are a very nice product.
    [​IMG]

7. ZamboniHDB

ZamboniHDB Senior Member

8. avalancheplow

avalancheplow Senior Member

I got the catch-alls to and love them.

9. osbo68

osbo68 Member

I just run a universal mat in my truck. Autozone special trim to fit. But it does have high edges to catch any melting snow. Not the best but they work and only cost $20.
    I have seen the Husky's and they look like a great product. Never seen the catch all's But they look good in the Photo posted.

10. ZamboniHDB

ZamboniHDB Senior Member

The catch-alls are nice floor mats for your yuppie truck! Actually, both named brands are nice. I've seen the catch-alls in my fathers Tundra, but I'll stick with my husky liners.

Rick

11. Tarkus

Tarkus PlowSite.com Addict

I bought my last truck with no carpeting in it (just vinyl flooring/matting) and I have factory mats on top of that to. I do not like any carpet in a plow truck myself.

12. davink

davink Member

I agree, you can't beat HUsky Linners. I was thinking about getting new ones for my truck, and had saved this link

http://www.autoanything.com/products/product_fm.aspx?p_id=1456&se=husky_liners_floor_mats

I don't know how much more competitive in price they are from the others places, but I had saved the link for the free shipping.

13. Crumm

Crumm Senior Member

I have Husky-Liners in my 96' and love them. Been in there for many years and they still look like new. I have Catch-All liners in our 00' and they are OK but the edges are not as high as the Husky's so when you get in with snowy feet the water tends to run over the edge. The other Catch-All drawback is that they are impossible to clean. With a little Simple Green or some tire foam I can make the Husky's look like new but I have tried everything on the Catch-all's and they just wont come clean. They are grey and the husky's are black so that might be part of it but the texture on the Catch-All's is the biggest cleaning problem.

14. CARDOCTOR

CARDOCTOR PlowSite.com Addict

i looked at husky liners the rubber looked flimsy bought fox weather boots
    there made from hard plastic and have carpet attached so their not slippery
    john