1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Rubber Flap???

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by JustinD, Jan 2, 2009.

1. JustinD

JustinD Senior Member

I've seen a rubber flap one some Fisher plows that acts like a snow foil, it has a Fisher emblem on it too, anyone know the part number for a MM2 7'6' HD??

2. Kevin Kendrick

Kevin Kendrick Senior Member

SnoFoil - #27100
    Steel Deflector - #283
    Rubber Deflector - #22470-1

3. BigDave12768

BigDave12768 PlowSite.com Addict

Trim to fit. Just put one on the xblade

4. JustinD

JustinD Senior Member

Nice, thanks guys, I might have to order one. I how it sprays my windshield while I'm driving down the road.

5. BigDave12768

BigDave12768 PlowSite.com Addict

You can buy he Fisher one for about $250 or you can buy an aftermarket for about $100. The Xblade ones are simple to do No drilling involved. Thats why I bought the Fishe rone. I am pretty sure you have to drill a bunch of holes on top for Yellow plows. So the Aftermarket one would be worth buying.

6. murray83

murray83 Senior Member

Another option is used conveyor belting from a local gravel pit or stone quarry,should be able to get a length for free in most cases just drill the holes to fit and away you go.

7. 2COR517

2COR517 PlowSite Fanatic

The Fisher kit, at least for XV, includes metal strips with a bend in them to hold the flap down.