1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

RTII 8' 2" v plow on a 2007 dodge 3500 mega cab

Discussion in 'Boss Plows Discussion' started by Jdapm0182, Dec 10, 2013.

1. Jdapm0182

Jdapm0182 Junior Member

Has anyone ever mounted a RTIi plow on a 2007 dodge 3500

So I have a 8'2" boss power v plow and I want to put it on my 2007 dodge 3500 mega cab but since they do not make the rtII truck mount for my truck I was told that I can use the rt3 truck side mounts and supports and just put my rt2 push beam on the rt3 frame mounts I wanted to ask the forum if anyone has had any experience with this situation. Any info will help good or bad thanks

2. mtstclair

mtstclair Member
    from indiana

I put rt 2 on 05 dodge cummins and did just what you said it wasnt to bad a little cutting and welding and has worked good for 4 yrs now.

3. Jdapm0182

Jdapm0182 Junior Member

Cool I just ordered the rt3 truck frame parts today from my local dealer and was still a little worried about it all what did the rt2 push beam originally come off of