1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

RT3 turn signal assembly

Discussion in 'Boss Plows Discussion' started by to_buy, Jan 12, 2012.

1. to_buy

to_buy Senior Member

Does anyone know if they make a upgrade for the turn signal lights on a RT3 plow. They always have issues with the bulb blowing out and the wiring make a horrible connection. The part I use is the MSC004733, I am willing to replace the whole assembly. I have 34 Boss plow in my fleet.Any help would be appreciated.

2. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

No upgrades direct from Boss but you can always add a tab to the light bar and run any type of lamp you want for a lower cost upgrade. Or swap out the entire light package for one that has integrated turns/running lamps, Night Sabers II's for example which I normally phase in during light replacements or lighting upgrades.

3. to_buy

to_buy Senior Member

Thanks again for the information, you are always there for support. Now can you do something about getting some snow to New Jersey?

4. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

You're welcome, and if I could I would because it would likely have to pass through here first. :drinkup: