1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

RT3 Problems

Discussion in 'Boss Plows Discussion' started by getsome, Feb 27, 2013.

1. getsome

getsome Junior Member

So, I am having some problems with my rt3 v-plow. I am trying to put it back on my truck and it will not lift into place. It seems as if the lift cylinder is stuck. Once I roll it into the mount on my truck, normally if I push straight towards the truck between the headlights it will lift right into place. Today when I went to do it, it will not budge. I removed the top pin holding the lift cylinder in, cant get it to move by hand at all. It can twist, but wont move in or out.
  2. Jim@esitrucks

Jim@esitrucks Inactive

Not to ask a dumb question, but you do have the controller in float right?
  3. getsome

getsome Junior Member

Not sure what float is (sorry I am a plow moron, I only use it for our work and home). I figured it out though, when I took the plow off last time it was in raised position. It is on now.

PLOWZOMBIE Junior Member

Hold the center button down on your controller until it turns from green to red, then you're in float.