1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

RT3 Mount & Wires

Discussion in 'Boss Plows Discussion' started by brettz28, Nov 13, 2012.

1. brettz28

brettz28 Junior Member

Hello,

SO I have always had western plows and upgrade to stay current. This year I came across a truck and plow that was a "good" deal. It had an almost new Boss RT3 Poly plow on a 1995 Sierra 1500. So I bought it and sold my western that was due to be passed down in favor of trying the Boss. So anyway, the truck is turning out to be a DUD. It is only to be used as a backup, and was going to be my salter truck, but every time I drive it something breaks, fuel line, brake line etc.

Anyway, I found a 2000 Chevy 1500 that I think I am going to buy. I am sure I will need a new truck side mount, but what about the wiring? Will I need new wiring as well?

While I am at it, anyone have a used setup for a truck side mount & wiring??

Thanks in advance for the help!!

2. Jim@esitrucks

Jim@esitrucks Inactive

All you need is a mount and most likely a headlight adapter, all other wiring is the same

3. brettz28

brettz28 Junior Member

Thanks for the info, do you have a mount and adapter available?