1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

RT3 mount Ford super duty

Discussion in 'Boss Plows Discussion' started by stroker0531, Nov 1, 2009.

1. stroker0531

stroker0531 Junior Member

Anyone have a used RT 3 mount for the 99 to 04 ford super dutys ive been lookin on ebay at em but with shipping they are very close to new price was just wondering if anyone had one they would part with
    thanks

2. metallihockey88

metallihockey88 PlowSite.com Addict

just buy a new one...i bought one for $275 that wasnt in the best shape, just a little rusty. after blasting it, painting it and buying all new hardware i shoulda just bought a new one. saved myself a ton of time. ended up costing me about 450 after all was done and a new one is like 525 or so.

3. Tntlawns

Tntlawns Junior Member

Boss RTS Mount

I have a Boss RT3 mount that i just pulled of an 06 f350. I got all the bolts that you would need and the mount is in decent shape. I could take a couple pics for you if you want. Ford uses the same mount from 99 to 07. I would like to get 350 out of it but you could make an offer.

4. stroker0531

Yeah that would probly work if i could get it for 400 shipped to me and if you could email me some pics to crusher_1985@yahoo.com
    thanks

5. Tntlawns

Tntlawns Junior Member

i will get some pictures in the morning and send them to you. I wilkl check what it will cost to ship it too. What town in illinois are you in.

6. stroker0531

Durand, Illinois zip 61024
    thanks

7. Tntlawns

Tntlawns Junior Member

Its going to cost me bot 80 bucks to ship so i can sell it to you shipped for 400. you need a wiring harness or controller?

8. stroker0531

i have a controller how much extra for the harness?

9. Tntlawns

Tntlawns Junior Member

nevermind i thought i had an extra used one but i dont.

10. Tntlawns

Tntlawns Junior Member

Stroker I emailed you some pictures