1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

RT2 undercarriage for 2002 super duty

Discussion in 'Boss Plows Discussion' started by stroker0531, Oct 23, 2009.

1. stroker0531

stroker0531 Junior Member

I have a 2002 F 350 and I got an 8'2'' power v that i would like to put on it if anyone knows of where i can get an RT2 undercarriage for it
    thanks

2. cameo89

cameo89 Senior Member

what I had to do on my 05 dodge was buy a RT-3 mount for side brackets and find a RT-2 push beam, it bolted right up and a I was on the road, a little costly but thats what I had to do.
    Good luck!

3. stroker0531

ok thanks that was another question that i had if the center sections were the same width but if they are i think i can find enough parts to get her together

4. cameo89

cameo89 Senior Member

not sure if they are all the same width, but the 1 I used was, sucks I just took a RT-2 push beam to the scrap yard beging of summer, no 1 wanted it! Good luck

5. stroker0531

thats alright i have the push beam just not the right brackets to bolt it up to my truck but i do have a lead on some
    thanks

6. PropertyTech

PropertyTech Junior Member

Central Parts Warehouse

Centralparts.com I had that problem last year

7. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

Pushbeam width is the same between RT2 and 3 for the Super Duty's, but not all push beams are the same width in comparison to other makes and models. So the pushbeams have to be for a Super Duty to swap them around.

8. stroker0531

yeah i had the rt2 push beam from an older ford and it was narrower that my super duty brackets but we widened it out 3 inches and worked great all winter