1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

RT1 Straight Blade Wiring Question

Discussion in 'Boss Plows Discussion' started by kpmsnow, Nov 26, 2009.

1. kpmsnow

kpmsnow Senior Member
    from Elkhart

:help:As per previous thread I just picked this RT1 up and got it right. It has the long round Mponarch pump. We got everything mounted up and ready EXCEPT I can't figure out how to wire the motor for the life of me! The crazy thing came with 2 solenoids one mounted to the motor and another that had the battery cables hooked to it and 2 energizing terminals coming off the top with red wires coming from each that had been clipped from what ever they where hooked too. Their is no ground terminal on the motor? Does it ground thru the case if so should i hook a ground from the battery to the mounting base? Any help would be greatly appreciated! Would like to have this thing finished this evening. Thanks in advance.:help:

2. kpmsnow

kpmsnow Senior Member
    from Elkhart

I have searched everywhere I can't find a wiring diagram anywhere! You guys are my last hope! Any tips or info would be tremendously appreciated :help:

3. fulltiltwill

fulltiltwill Senior Member

I believe that it grounds through the case. A ground wire there might be a good idea. I only have one solinoid. I think it is power from the battery to the solinoid, then to the pump, and the little wire from the controller. I can check my blazer out tomorrow.