1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

rsm enterprises new ride

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by mole, Feb 4, 2004.

1. mole

mole Senior Member

just picked it up.

dsc_191.jpg

2. bowtie_guy

bowtie_guy Senior Member

Very slick looking truck!!!!

What engine did ya get. Hard to see the badge.

3. QMVA

QMVA Senior Member

Your profile says western but the plow says Boss:confused:

4. mole

mole Senior Member

qmva

as stated just picked this truck up and got rid of my other one. Hav'nt updated my profile yet. but thanks for reminding me. :drinkup:

5. QMVA

QMVA Senior Member

Cool!! hope you have fun with it :drinkup:

6. mylawn03

mylawn03 Senior Member

You get the plow used?

7. mole

mole Senior Member

Yeah it was on the truck already.

dsc_186.jpg

8. mole

mole Senior Member

another one from the front. the only thing im not big on is the wired remote for the plow,Had to use velcro to mount it to the dash came out pretty good tried to take picture but to much glare

dsc_187.jpg

9. mole

mole Senior Member

Ill try showing it but I'll have to get another picture today. After the ice storm that is on the way.

dsc_190.jpg

10. mole

mole Senior Member

good picture of the coffe cup!:drinkup:

11. Eyesell

Eyesell 2000 Club Member

my control was mounted in the same spot, only problem is the magnet is not stroug enough to hold it while driving, smallest bump an it's on the ground :mad:

Nice truck too, gotta love the V10, it plow like a bi^#h !! :D

Last edited: Oct 17, 2005
  12. mole

mole Senior Member

eyeshell I used heavy duty velcro that I got at the hardware store. it works fine I banged into my snowpiles in front of the house and never budged off the dash. Maybe you should try it cut them right down to size and you can't even tell its there.

13. Eyesell

Eyesell 2000 Club Member

Good idea, I re-read your post and saw the velcro part, started thinking.... also I pulled a litte extra cable out from under the dash so I can switch hands when plowing, right hand gets a little tired after while so with the extra cable I now switch between right and left. :D

14. hotrod7

hotrod7 Junior Member

i have a western cab control and used velcro on dash right beside the 4x4 switch and works great. never comes loose. I have and 03 f250

15. mole

mole Senior Member

Thats wherer I put it also. seems to work just fine.