1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Route Sheet?

Discussion in 'Business Fundamentals' started by Dstosh, Dec 4, 2008.

1. Dstosh

Dstosh Senior Member

What do you guys make up for your drivers? Just a list of addresses and notes? I have a simple listing, but I was thinking about making a small drawing and then keeping it in a three ring binder.

What does everyone else do?

2. timberseal

timberseal Senior Member
    from 46385

Google maps work well. You could even do a sat view and highlight or note any areas of concern.

3. fordmstng66

fordmstng66 Senior Member

I get a route sheet with addresses, and company names. It also has a area to put current date if it is AM or PM, i then check off that i have been there, and fill out how long for that day. I am in charge of locating the route, and going over it before the snow falls, figure out where to pile snow, etc.

4. snowman55

snowman55 PlowSite.com Addict

use books that are full of info; google maps , map cords, plow instructions, site specs, phone #s, time sheets, repair instructions for simple fixes, application rates for differant ice control products. the problem is getting people to use the info. every strom I preach usde your book it will answer all your question. and for the most part it does.