1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Route Chart - Form

Discussion in 'Bidding & Estimating' started by mezavic, Sep 28, 2009.

1. mezavic

mezavic Junior Member

Wondering if anybody uses a route chart/schedule? Something that you can be just checking off and putting the time it got plowed while you're driving. That way, if asked, you can give a time exactly when you were there.

I'm working on one but wanted to see what format there is out there.

Thanks all,
  2. terrapro

terrapro PlowSite Veteran
    from MI

Do you have excel? You can make your own exactly the way you want in like 5 minutes if not two.
  3. firedawg1983

firedawg1983 Member

I use an excel spreadsheet. basically the property name, Time arrived, time finished, if salt was used, approx how much salt(1 bag, 2 bags, etc) and driver sign off on it. I have one sheet for each property so we can document every plow and salting. Then my secretary transfers it onto my work files so we have both the original and a master sheet for invoices.
  4. palmtree907

palmtree907 Member

I did time on site and then time off for 3 years and then stopped. Noone ever questioned if I did their drive and since it's just me it was seemed no big deal.