1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Round controller plug - Is an adapter available?

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by tinffx, Dec 16, 2009.

1. tinffx

tinffx Member

Hi I have a st90 with an e60 pump I acquired second hand. I got it with the membrane touchpad controller with a round plug. I have never seen a round plug on a meyer and figure this is an older setup or some aftermarket deal. The controller wiring to the plug appear unmodified. I was wondering if there was an adapter that fits the truck so that a newer rectangular plug type controller could be used? Would I have to cut out the round plug and wire in a square one?

Thanks,

2. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

Meyer went through a period where they used the round connector, so yours would be factory. They then went to a square connector; and on the newest controllers (pistol grip) they now use a flat connector. However you can get adapters to go to the controller you want.

From the round to the older square you'd need a 15766. And to go from the square to the newest style flat you'd need a 22717.

3. tinffx

tinffx Member

Great thanks. I tried to find them online but couldn't find anything referring to a round plug.

4. EHPTUCOMA

EHPTUCOMA Junior Member

Would you know if there is a adapter so that you can mount the connection for a quick connect?

5. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

No there isn't. They intended the pistols to be a locking plug so there'd be no reason for them to then have the option otherwise.