1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

round 2 for iowa

Discussion in 'Weather' started by jce4isu, Feb 28, 2007.

1. jce4isu

jce4isu Senior Member

7-8 in des moines
  2. johndeereguy

johndeereguy Senior Member
    from Iowa

Iowa snow

Ya I seen that for Des Moines, I am about 60 miles east of ya and I saw 3 or 4 maybe, but with this storm I highly doubt it. Just don't see it happening for some reason. I am sure hoping so, just made out Feb. bills and that was nice. One more storm and then let spring arrive!!!
  3. onemancrew

onemancrew Member
    from NW,IA

6-12 for northwest iowa + 25-35 mph winds
  4. iakentdoz

iakentdoz Senior Member

2-5" IF were lucky here! Looks like nothern Iowa will get it again. They just shut down 1-80 west bound from I-380, not sure why. Roads are just wet here.
  5. vwovw

vwovw Senior Member

waiting for my 1 inch trigger payup . i'm already over ten grand since january
  6. amvega

amvega Junior Member

Ten grand since january. We do that in one snow plowing with three guys. wesport
  7. onemancrew

onemancrew Member
    from NW,IA

Up here in Northwest Iowa they shut down Hwy 9,Hwy18, Hwy3,Hwy20,Hwy60,I-29. I'm looking out my window I saw the local PD so I talked to him he said he can't get back home which is 3 blocks so I plowed him home. I have some pics. that I will put on later we have about 10-12+ in and 30-40 mph winds now.
  8. vwovw

vwovw Senior Member

i'm a one man show and i can do my route in about three or four hours. and oh i live in IOWA:drinkup: