1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Rooster Tail Rush!!!

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Duplantisjj, Dec 23, 2004.

1. Duplantisjj

Duplantisjj Senior Member

I know I'm new to plowing, I've only done my 3/4 acre lot 16 times this season (2" trigger each time).....but,,,,,,,Man, I get this RUSH everytime watching the snow windrow straight up off the blade and to the side....Looks almost like I'm snow blowing to the side. :redbounce I had it flying so high this morning I was even cheering at it!!! Is it just me or does anybody else get a rush from this??? :eek:

Should I seek counseling????? :help:

Maybe a snow deflector would curb my excitement?? :rolleyes:

2. cc2004

cc2004 Member

Yea i think you need help lol:dizzy:
    When i started plowing (20 years ago)i didn't get THAT excited.
    Plowing to me is something that you have to do when your in the lawn business,it's not bad but,it's NOT my favorite thing to do.

My favorite thing to do is running the loaders.
    Oh yea and getting paid.

3. ToolMaker

ToolMaker Member

I just got done plowing our first snow this year , that amounted to anything 6" . and I like to see snow shooting off the side of my plow also . I don't thing I yelled out laugh ,but it was 5:30 in the morning and I was by myself plowing ,so I could have been yelling . Steve