1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Rolling plow cart

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by got-h2o, Jul 25, 2010.

1. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Cleaning up some stuff out back and selling extras.

Here is a very HD plow cart I made a few years back. It's made out of thick wall C-channel, welded and gussetted. I used the poly wheels, and this thing would literally roll an MVP around on my uneven asphalt driveway like it was nothing. I used to just put a block on it and unload my plow right onto it and move it out of the way till it's next use. Roll it right back in front of the truck and hook it right up. Worked great. I now have several plows and other means of moving them around so I really don't need it. I have probably $80 in just materials to build it. The wheels were the most expensive ones they had.

$50 takes it, and obviously shipping really wouldn't be worth it. I can meet somewhere near the IL border for anyone in Chitown area though.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Bump.............