1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Roll on bed liner before and after.

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by daninline, Dec 24, 2006.

1. daninline

daninline Senior Member

We ll here is the before and after photos of the roll on bed liner on my 1994 F250 that I have been fixing up since there is no snow to mess with :realmad:

I put some cleaner on it powerwashed and then sanded and cleaned one more time and then 2 coats of the liner.
    Also if you do this get a can of the spray can liner it makes it easier to get the corners and edges.

So what do you think ?

2. lodogg89

lodogg89 Senior Member

It looks great, until you put something back there, then its ruined.
  3. chs1993

chs1993 Senior Member

Looks good, hopefully it will stand up to the abuse.
  4. NCass31

NCass31 Member

just wondering if that is Herculiner.. got some as a gift and haven't put it in yet..
  5. baddboygeorge

baddboygeorge Senior Member

if its herculiner thats stuff works very well . have done several trucks with it an holds up just like rhino liner .when applying it by roller keep stirring it in the can to avoid rolling on clots . two coats an i promise its just as good as the rhino liner at 500 bucks thanks George
  6. lodogg89

lodogg89 Senior Member

so how has it held up, how about an update??
  7. Mysticlandscape

Mysticlandscape Senior Member

When you bring it to a shop to be done, they don't do over the bed bolts so you can't take them out do they?
  8. BlueRam2500

BlueRam2500 Senior Member

Looks great I will be doing my bedliner this spring.
  9. CAT 245ME

CAT 245ME PlowSite.com Addict

I have a friend that bought one of those kits and it turned out very nice, the kit cost him about $50 bucks, and to top it off it never scratched, although it could be because he never hauls anything the bed.:D
  10. lazerslicer

lazerslicer Member

By the time u have to take the bed off the liner should be worn out right and yes they do spray over the bed bolts at least on mine.......Why would u want to take the bed off....I would only take it off for two reasons either i crashed my truck or shee rotted out and i wouldn't need to worry about the bolts
  11. M&M Services

M&M Services Senior Member
    from midwest

Line-X removes all the bolts in the bed, the tie downs, and the access cover bolts on the tailgate this way if anything ever does happen the bed is easy to take off....
  12. Mysticlandscape

Mysticlandscape Senior Member

I need the bolts to come off beacuse in the summer I put a dump insert in but I take it out in the winter. I think I will just end up doing it myself because im just looking to do it so that when grass and dirt build up under neath I dont want my truck roting through like my friends did.