1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Roll in bedliners

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by NCass31, Dec 21, 2006.

1. NCass31

NCass31 Member

Just wondering if anyone has installed a roll-in bedliner of any type. Got an early Christmas present of a Herculiner Roll in, starting it tonight. Anyone ever use it? Thought i would be able to do it in a night, but i was surprised at what i found under the old plastic liner. Doing the tailgate tonight, finishing everything tommorow morning. I'll post some pictures along the way.. http://www.herculiner.com/

Hope everyone has Merry Christmas, maybe we can all get a nice storm from Mother Nature..:rolleyes:
  2. lodogg89

lodogg89 Senior Member

its okay, not nearly as good as a line x or a rhino lining bed liner though. Make sure you do all of the prep work perfect.
  3. groundbreakers

groundbreakers Senior Member

not even worth the money .. for the price of that .. save a few hundered more .. and get the real stuff RHINO ... best stuff on the market ..
  4. JET enterprises

JET enterprises Senior Member

says he got it for a christmas present.. if it works for you it works for you
  5. flykelley

flykelley 2000 Club Member

yea well the problem is it doesn't work. I bought it thinking I would save some money over the other spray in liners. I am sorry I didn't spend the money. You can't even compare the other to this junk. I will never make this mistake again.

Regards Mike
  6. NCass31

NCass31 Member

I wish i had asked before my brother said he was getting it for me... you get what you pay for i guess..didn't start last night, got too cold too fast. if i had bought it myself i would return it, but he really wants to see it in my truck... climbing a slippery slope on this one..