1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Roll Bar ??

Discussion in 'Chevy Trucks' started by LiftIt, Jul 23, 2003.

1. LiftIt

LiftIt Junior Member
    from Oregon

Im new here..... and I have a question, where the heck would I find a classifieds used truck parts site?? I have hunted and searched but come up with nothing, I even watch the paper every day for the last 3 months, I am looking for a Roll Bar for my 82 GMC SWB.and really dont want to buy new, does anyone here have any recommendations.
    hhheelllpppppppppppppppp
    THanx guys

2. Chuck Smith

Chuck Smith 2000 Club Member
    from NJ

For the bed, or the cab? I doubt you'd ever find a used one for the cab, but for the bed, I'd check eBay.com.

~Chuck

3. JohnnyU

JohnnyU 2000 Club Member

I found one in a junkyard about three years ago, it just needed some paint. I got it for $55, pretty good deal, If you were closer and had posted a few months ago, I would have had one for sale, I have been seeing a few in the nickel and dime trader for the last few months too. might check your local equivalent.

4. wyldman

wyldman Member

Welcome to Plowsite.

Maybe if you do a search here,you'll find some members have fabbed up their own,backrack style.Maybe you'll find something you like so you can make your own,or have one made.

5. LiftIt

LiftIt Junior Member
    from Oregon

thanx guys , all the tips are a great help !! and yah know........I guess I should have stated i was looking for the roll bar for the bed, "lol
    guess that would help huh?? iv seen them quite a bit for like 50 to 60 $$$ used, but I wasnt looking at the time, now I cant seem to find any.
    thanks again
    Angel