1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Rolba Snow blower question

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself to the Community' started by Eddiej, Jan 19, 2010.

1. Eddiej

Eddiej Member
    from UK

Firstly, I hope that this isn't in the wrong section.

I am still waiting for news about an Ariens ST11528DLE that I am hoping to buy, but in the mean time I have spotted the following Rolba for sale on Ebay. http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI...._Motorcycles&_odkw=&_osacat=422&_fvi=1&_rdc=1 I appreciate that its very old, and would probably be out performed in every respect by modern machinery, but I'm still curious to know whether it would be worth buying. I don't seem to be able to find any info about them, which doesn't bode well in respect of spares availability, but I always like to see potential in everything, so if anyone can shed any light or info about these machines, I would appreciate it, and thanks in advance.

2. leon

leon Senior Member

Rolba two wheel tractor snow blower.

greetings,

The Rolba Company is still in business as a going concern, and an inquiry to them should

solve any questions.

leon