1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Rockport Ma,11'Big one way blade...

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Oshkosh, Oct 9, 2005.

1. Oshkosh

Oshkosh PlowSite.com Addict

Hi,
    I am listing this blade for a buddy,
    It is a large 11' rh high discharge highway style.The bottom of the plow was just rebuilt,also new cutting edges$$.Needs paint.
    This is a very large heavy plow suitable for 10 wheeler or Snowfighter.
    I will post photos and dimensions in the next couple of days.
    $1,000 Firm, Price a new one!.

2. Oshkosh

Update on Plow blade

Model; Flink MBT
    11' at cutting edge.3' at low end,4'8" at discharge.Nice curl and has snow foil.New 8"cutting edge with curb gaurd.As stated above needs paint.Has caster wheels,adj turn table and dual trip cans.Straight plow, nice for open road work shooting snow over the gaurd rails..

Flink1.jpg

3. gordyo

gordyo Senior Member

Oshkosh,

There is a F8000 dump truck for sale on the corner of Summer St. and Atwater ave in Manchester off exit 15 on the way to Essex. I looked at the truck the other day but the one thing it does not have is a plow with it. You may want to hook up with the owner and let him know that you have this plow for sale as I would imagine since the truck has a plow frame, whoever purchases it will be looking for a plow for it. Maybe the owner of the truck will send someone your way for the plow.

Last edited: Oct 14, 2005
  4. gordyo

gordyo Senior Member

Sorry for the double post my bad

5. Oshkosh

Will have to take a spin by

Thanks for the heads up,I bet I'll know the truck when I see it.lol

6. Oshkosh

I'd rather be reading that than Painting.lol

I'd rather be reading the double post than painting the kitchen that I am doing.lol