1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Rockaway/Randolph/Denville - NJ

Discussion in 'Networking' started by EGLC, Aug 21, 2010.

1. EGLC

EGLC PlowSite.com Addict

might need a sub for some properties in these locations. if interested pm me.

2. EGLC

EGLC PlowSite.com Addict

looking for:

8' plow truck
    dump truck (one lot needs to be hauled out)
    wheel loader (^ needed on this lot)

I had a guy lined up but he's not getting back to me on his hourly rates and I'm not waiting last minute and then have him give me a crazy #
  3. mulchexpress

mulchexpress Junior Member

This is Matt from Mulch Express. I wanted to follow up regarding snow plowing for this upcoming winter and being a subcontractor. I know we spoke about it in August and i provided a list of my equipment and capabilities. Feel free to contact me to discuss further.

4. MatthewG

MatthewG PlowSite.com Addict

My buddy in Randolph added a second truck and is looking for the extra work, if you still need help. I could pass his number to you or vise versa if you need.
  5. sharkfin1us

sharkfin1us Junior Member

hi from terence about skidsteer for hire

I have an A300 bobcat 80 inch wide with snow bucket 1 yard and quarter.It has turf tires so i can go on grass with snow.I can load dump trucks.I have 3 years working for dukes landscape in condos.Let me know if your interested.My name is terence and my email is s5sss@aol.com thanks.
  6. NNJSnow

NNJSnow Senior Member

If your still looking for someone, let me know. I have a John Deere 310 with operator available