1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Rock warrior

Discussion in 'Toyota Trucks' started by Steel 05, Jan 2, 2013.

1. Steel 05

Steel 05 Junior Member

I traded my Chevy hd 2500 in for a 2010 rock warrior, I put a blizzard 8000lt on it and I have to say it bows the Chevy out of the water. We had some pretty good storms go through northeast ohio the last few weeks, handle 6 to 8 inches of wet snow just fine. Now I know what all of you tundra guys are raving about!!

2. heavychevy01

heavychevy01 Member

Welcome to the club! I came from Chevy land myself and I am never looking back.

3. quigleysiding

quigleysiding PlowSite.com Addict

4. mercer_me

mercer_me PlowSite Fanatic

I love my Dad's Tundra, it's a wicked good plow truck. It's twice the truck of my 2002 Chevy 1500. I glad you like you Tundra and good luck with it.

5. plowguy43

plowguy43 PlowSite Fanatic

We need some pics, I love that Rock Warrior package in that dark gray color Toyota has. Awesome trucks.

6. Steel 05

Steel 05 Junior Member

Thanks, this is my third Toyota truck. I had an 2000 taco & 05 taco, both great trucks. Im glad I upgraded:) I will try to load some pics.