1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Rock salt in CT whos got the best price

Discussion in 'Ice Management' started by echovalley, Nov 21, 2005.

1. echovalley

echovalley Senior Member
    from CT

Looking for 50lb bags and also bulk material in the waterbury area,or willing to travel in CT with my trailer to pick up a couple of pallets of rock salt.I have got prices of $4.50 to $6.88 a 50lb bag and $75 per ton bulk picked up

2. FIREMAN Q

FIREMAN Q Senior Member

lesco in Ledard is about $5.55 for an 80lb bags...best deal I found in my area. hope that helps

3. go plow

go plow Senior Member

Agway In Torrington, No0t To Far From You....

4. echovalley

echovalley Senior Member
    from CT

How much per pallet?last one i got was $185 or $3.78 per 50lb bag

5. go plow

go plow Senior Member

im not sure per pallet, i have an account with them and it saves me atleast $15 per yard salt/sand mix..... it seems like it gets harder and harder every year to find this stuff, and when you do find it , they want alot for it !!!!!! i believe i was told that this years price per yard was $37.00

6. GAV64

GAV64 Junior Member

home depot

hd has salt 50# bags 2.97 by pallet or 4.97 individual go to contractor desk, ne promo, higher end stuff also 2.00 off per bag by pallet.