1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Ice Management' started by apa62885, Jan 24, 2013.

1. apa62885

apa62885 Junior Member

Hi All,

Just wondering what everyone's experiences have been with the Roadrunner brand. I picked some up today hoping to make a little more margin, but am afraid I got what I paid for. For the past 5 years I have been servicing a concrete paver parking lot (like a patio), and have been using Puremelt, Naturalawn & most recently Landscaper's Choice. All worked well, but are a bit pricey at $11-13/bag depending on the quantity I purchase. I usually apply approximately 50-70 bags per storm as I must have the lot clear from 4AM to 9PM. Main question is, will this Roadrunner damage the concrete/pavers?

2. Schoenberg Salt

Schoenberg Salt Member

Not all blends are made equal, you have gone from some higher end blends with CMA to a more economical blend. We are running some specials so look us up to discuss what type of blend would best suit you.
  3. JimMarshall

JimMarshall Senior Member
    from NW PA

We love roadrunner. Never had any experience with it damaging concrete.
  4. Shop's Lawn

Shop's Lawn Senior Member

Only thing I hate about the road runner is its so dusty.