1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Road Plates

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment' started by gordyo, Aug 7, 2003.

1. gordyo

gordyo Senior Member

I am looking to purchase a road plate. Does anyone know of a company in Massachusetts that sells these?? Used would be fine.

2. cat320

cat320 2000 Club Member

Jeff I would give united rental or one of the other big rental co's they might have them for sale or tell you where to buy them.

3. gordyo

gordyo Senior Member

Thanks Cat, I will give United a call

4. gordyo

gordyo Senior Member

Cat320,

They have them in Kingston, Ma. I can rent one or buy one. I think I am opting for buying one since the cost of the rental for a month with trucking is half the purchase cost.

5. phillyplowking1

phillyplowking1 Senior Member

You only need 1?

6. chris doherty

chris doherty Junior Member

Gordyo try mid city steel in westport Mass.508 646-9800.we bought 2 from them they were cheapest around.and free delivery

7. cat320

cat320 2000 Club Member

I think that is where they come when we rented them we had to get two at the time.How much are they to buy?I think they where 8'x10'or 12'

8. gordyo

gordyo Senior Member

$850 for a brand new one 8x10

Chris I will give them a call too